All Day Event
Training provided by a certified trainer from Sunbelt Rentals. The in-class portion will take place at the Builders Exchange of Lansing office at 1240 E. Saginaw Street, Lansing, MI. After lunch, the hands-on operation training will take place at the Sunbelt Facility located at 14485 Old US 127, Dewitt, MI.
In-class and on-site trainings for MEWP, forklift or earthmoving class certifications.
What will be covered:
- Responsibilities of owner, user and operator
- Pre-start inspections
- Workplace inspections
- Hazards involved in operating
- Various types of equipment available
- Preventing accidents in the workplace
- Hands-on operation training on equipment
- $350.00 per person for MEWP
- $300.00 per person for forklift or earthmoving
- Certification Card received at the end of class good for 3 years
- Lunch Provided
- PARTICIPANT MUST BRING PROPER PPE: Hard Hat, long pants, 4 inch sleeve shirt, steel toe shoes, safety glasses, harness/laynard-SRL preferred (5′ or 6′ adjustable laynard is OK but 6′ shock absorbing is NOT allowed), safety vest and gloves.
- DISCLAIMER: All courses are taught in the English language: Therefore, all participants must read, write, understand, and speak the English language. Any attendee sent to a class who knowingly can not comply with the aforementioned requirements will be unable to attend the class, and the customer will be billed.
Class sizes may vary and minimum/maximum numbers are required for each class. If more/less number of people are needed to hold a class, we will do our best to accommodate a different date.
Checks should be made payable to Builders Exchange of Lansing. NO SHOWS WILL BE BILLED